Always wanted to draw Dylan!Carlos and Cecil!Cecil (Baldwin!Cecil??? idk) doing whatever, so here they are. I guess the situation here would be that Cecil urges Carlos to take a break from long hours of science and take a nap, but Carlos doesn’t want to unless Cecil joins him. ;v;
Thank you love!
1. This past year I identified as being asexual, and it was honestly such a relief. For the longest time I was convinced that there was something horribly wrong with me, but now I realize I was just born a little different than most people.
2. I’ve only had a crush on someone once, and the emotions that came with it were so confusing and overwhelming that I literally didn’t know what to do with myself. All I managed to do was speak with them a few times about homework and slowly tried to get over it.
3. I’ve been in a bit of an emotional funk lately, and I found that one of the only things that makes me overwhelmed with joy is petting sting rays at the aquarium. They are seriously the cutest creatures on the planet and I stayed at the exhibit for at least on hour. Needless to say, I’m pretty sure I have a new favorite animal!
4. I’ve been favoring the idea of spirituality over the religiosity lately. I feel that religion is simply the teachings of people who have found peace with the world and with themselves. While this seems to work for millions of people across the world, I feel that I need something a bit more personalized and have been trying to find my own path towards inner peace.
5. I am becoming very disheartened with the cosplay community and with the creative aspects of the hobby itself. I will still work on things occasionally, but I’m definitely looking for other outlets to express my creativity.
ASDJASNLGF THANK YOU
I usually have a sudden boost of confidence when I go to cons, probably because I feel very comfortable there. But whenever I get home it usually plummets back down to rock bottom. I’ve been trying very hard these past few months to start building up the confidence I’ve never really possessed, so it feels good to know that there’s at least one person rooting for me!